We help employer apply, renew & cancel Singapore work permit.
We use WP Online to perform Work Permit transactions such as applying, checking status, issuing, renewing and cancelling.
If you want to employ foreign workers, We can help apply for their Work Permits online.
We can check the status of your application online.
At a glance
- Who can apply: Appointed employment agent Firstcare Agency (EA).
- How much it costs: Documentation fees (Please call or email to enquire)
- How long it takes: Within 1 week, unless more information is required.
- A non-Malaysian worker must not be in Singapore at the time of work permit application.
- If this is the first time you are applying for a Work Permit, you need to declare your business activity. You should also refer to the requirements for Work Permit.
- The duration of the Work Permit is usually 2 years, but it may be shorter depending on:Validity of the worker’s passport: validity will be 1 month before the passport expires.
- Duration of the security bond: validity will be 2 months before the security bond expires.
Steps for applying:
Submit a work permit application
Processing time: within 1 week. Some cases will take more time.
Documents require for Firstcare Agency to submit an application:
for WP application (Company representative need to
fill in a copy of EA Authorisation form for application (Declaration by
employer) as attached, sign & company stamp and email us a copy together
with the representative’s NRIC Copy.)
3.Applicant’s highest Educational Qualification certificate (Bachelor’s
degree/ Diploma / SPM – O Level)
immigration white card (both front and back sides) if he/she is currently in
Prepare for worker's arrival
Steps to prepare for your worker’s arrival in Singapore.
Before the worker arrives:
- Buy a security bond (for non-Malaysian workers).
- Buy medical insurance for the worker.
When the worker arrives
- Register the worker’s residential address using the Online Foreign Workers Address Service (OFWAS) – at least an hour before requesting for the pass to be issued.
- Send the worker for a medical examination by a Singapore-registered doctor – within 2 weeks of arrival.
- Print and complete the Security Bond form.
- For sole proprietorships and partnerships, the form should be signed by the sole proprietor or partner.
- For private limited companies, it should be signed by a directors who is registered with ACRA. If the director wishes to appoint an employee to sign the form, he must provide a written authorisation to MOM.
Get the work permit issused
- When: Within 2 weeks of arrival or scheduled date mentioned in the IPA
- Processing time: Immediate
- You need to get the Work Permit issued within this timeframe:
- A Malaysian or a foreign worker changing employer : On the date stated in the in-principle approval letter
- From any other source: After entering Singapore and within 2 weeks of arrival
Work permit to be issued:
- Provide an address (home or office) where the card will be delivered.
- Nominate up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card, and provide their IC/FIN/Passport number, mobile numbers and email address.
- After the Work Permit is issued, print the notification letter.
The notification letter:
- Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If you need to extend it because of other travel plans, complete and send the request form to us.
- Should be given to the foreign worker. It allows them to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the Work Permit card.
- States if the worker needs to report to MOM Services Centre – Hall C to register fingerprints and photo.
Register fingerprints and photo
When: Within 1 week after pass is issued (if required)
Check the notification letter for whether the worker needs to register at MOM Services Centre – Hall C. If it is required, the worker needs to register within 1 week of issuing the Work Permit.
You must make an appointment for the worker to register.
For the appointment, the worker should bring:
- Original passport
- Appointment letter
- Notification letter
- Documents listed in the notification letter
Receive the card
When: 4 working days after registration
MOM will deliver the Work Permit card to the given address 4 working days after the worker registers and gets documents verified.
For workers who do not need to register, MOM will deliver the card 4 working days after verifying their documents.
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 day before delivery.
You can also check the card delivery details in WP Online.
If card delivery fails
After unsuccessful deliveries, you’ll have to collect the card at the service desk of MOM Services Centre – Hall C.
You or an authorised person can collect the card 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. You don’t need an appointment for collection.
Bring along these documents:
- Worker’s original passport.
- Notification letter.
- (If an authorised person is collecting) the completed authorisation form for card collection.
Return the old card
If the worker was already holding a pass for working or long-term stay in Singapore, you must return the old pass card.
a work pass or long term pass issued by MOM, post it back to the Work
Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
You can use the “card return” function in WP Online to:
- Check if we have received the card.
- Tell us why you are unable to return the card.
For a Special Pass or long term pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA
), return it to ICA. These include the Long Term Visit Pass and Student Pass.
You don’t need to return a Disembarkation/Embarkation card (immigration white card) to ICA.