Foreign Workers And Work Pass Services
Employment | Application | Renewal | Cancellation
Work Permit | Spass | Employment Pass

Work Permit Application, Renewal, Cancellation Online Services in Singapore

Work Permit Application Online (WPOL)

Proven track record since 2001 - Faster processing time!
Firstcare Agency Work Permit

We help employer apply, renew & cancel Singapore work permit servces 

We use WP Online to perform Work Permit transactions such as applying, checking status, issuing, renewing and cancellation.

Singapore Work Permit 
The Work Permit allows semi-skilled foreign workers from approved source countries to work in certain sectors. Find out your sector’s requirements, foreign worker levy and quota, and how to apply.

Our Services cover
  • Assistance in completing the self assessment tools with MOM 
  • Pre-application information and advice on Work Permit Filing of Work Permit application 
  • Tracking Work Permit application status while under processing 
  • Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary 
  • Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary 
  • Arranging for issuance of Work Permit upon in-principle approval
At a glance
  • Who can apply: Appointed Employment Agent - Firstcare Agency (EA). 
  • How much it costs: Enquire 
  • How long it takes: Within 1 week, unless more information is required.
  • A non-Malaysian worker must not be in Singapore at the time of work permit application. 
  • If this is the first time you are applying for a Work Permit, we can help declare your business activity. 
  • The duration of the Work Permit is usually 2 years, but it may be shorter depending on:Validity of the worker’s passport: validity will be 1 month before the passport expires. Duration of the security bond: validity will be 2 months before the security bond expires.
Steps for applying:
Use the quota calculator to plan how many Work Permit your company can hire based on your sector and workforce. For your most up-to-date quota, 

Submit a work permit application
Processing time: within 1 week. Some cases will take more time. 
Documents require for Firstcare Agency to submit an application:

  • PDF EA Authorisation form for WP application (Company representative need to fill in a copy of EA Authorisation form for application (Declaration by employer) as attached, sign & company stamp and email us a copy together with the representative’s NRIC Copy.) 
  • Applicant’s passport copy Applicant’s highest Educational Qualification certificate (Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma / SPM – O Level) 
  • Applicant’s immigration white card (both front and back sides) if he/she is currently in Singapore 
Prepare for worker's arrival 
Steps to prepare for your worker’s arrival in Singapore.
  • Before the worker arrives: Buy a security bond (for non-Malaysian workers). 
  • Buy medical insurance for the worker.
When the worker arrives 
  1. Register the worker’s residential address using the Online Foreign Workers Address Service (OFWAS) – at least an hour before requesting for the pass to be issued. 
  2. Send the worker for a medical examination by a Singapore-registered doctor – within 2 weeks of arrival. 
  3. Print and complete the Security Bond form.
  • For sole proprietorships and partnerships, the form should be signed by the sole proprietor or partner. 
  • For private limited companies, it should be signed by a directors who is registered with ACRA. If the director wishes to appoint an employee to sign the form, he must provide a written authorisation to MOM.
Get the work permit issused 
  • Within 2 weeks of arrival or scheduled date mentioned in the IPA 
  • Processing time: Immediate 
  • Need to get the Work Permit issued within this timeframe: 
  • A Malaysian or a foreign worker changing employer : On the date stated in the in-principle approval letter 
  • From any other source: After entering Singapore and within 2 weeks of arrival
Work permit to be issued: 
  • Provide an address (home or office) where the card will be delivered. 
  • Nominate up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card, and provide their IC/FIN/Passport number, mobile numbers and email address. 
  • After the Work Permit is issued, print the notification letter.
The notification letter: 
  • Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If you need to extend it because of other travel plans, complete and send the request form to us. 
  • Should be given to the foreign worker. It allows them to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the Work Permit card. 
  • States if the worker needs to report to MOM Services Centre – Hall C to register fingerprints and photo. 
Register fingerprints and photo
Within 1 week after pass is issued (if required) Check the notification letter for whether the worker needs to register at MOM Services Centre – Hall C. If it is required, the worker needs to register within 1 week of issuing the Work Permit. 
You must make an appointment for the worker to register. 
For the appointment, the worker should bring:

  • Original passport 
  • Appointment letter 
  • Notification letter 
  • Documents listed in the notification letter 
Receive the work permit card
4 working days after registration MOM will deliver the Work Permit card to the given address 4 working days after the worker registers and gets documents verified. 
For workers who do not need to register, MOM will deliver the card 4 working days after verifying their documents. 
The authorised recipients will get an SMS or email with the delivery details at least 1 day before delivery. 
We can also help check the card delivery details in WP Online.

If card delivery fails
After unsuccessful deliveries, you’ll have to collect the card at the service desk of MOM Services Centre – Hall C. 
You or an authorised person can collect the card 3 working days after the second attempted delivery. 
You don’t need an appointment for collection. Bring along these documents:

  • Worker’s original passport. 
  • Notification letter. 
  •  (If an authorised person is collecting) the completed authorisation form for card collection.
Return the old card
If the worker was already holding a pass for working or long-term stay in Singapore, you must return the old pass card. 
For a work pass or long term pass issued by MOM, post it back to the Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764. 
We can use the “card return” function in WP Online to:

  • Check if youhave received the card. 
  • Tell mom why you are unable to return the card. 
For a Special Pass or long term pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), return it to ICA. 
These include the Long Term Visit Pass and Student Pass. You don’t need to return a Disembarkation/Embarkation card (immigration white card) to ICA.

Work permit application, renewal, cancellation online services in Singapore