Foreign Workers And Work Pass Services
Employment | Application | Renewal | Cancellation
Work Permit | Spass | Employment Pass

Our Services For Employment & Recruitment Of Foreign Workers

We undertakes to provide the following foreign workers services: 

  • Supply of foreign workers
  • Application of industrial classification who are employing foreign workers for the first time
  • Application for in-principle approval (IPA) for Work permit "WP", Spass "SP" & Employment pass "EP"
  • Arrange for the employer's representative to interview short listed candidates if necessary
  • Purchase of security bond and medical insurance
  • Provide medical check-up
  • Booking of air ticket
  • Renewal, cancellation and collection of Work permit, Spass or Employment pass
  • Provide transportation for the candidates from changi airport to their quarters
  • Arrange for the candidates to register at the Work Pass Service Centre (WPSC) for thumb print taking
  • Locating suitable and acceptable accommodation for the workers
  • Repatriation of workers upon expiry or termination of the employment agreement
  • Arrange for free replacement of workers if required
  • Advise on administrative matters pertaining to Ministry Of Manpower (MOM)

employment agency provide foreign workers work permit online application, cancellation, renewal for work permit (WP), Spass, Employment Pass (EP) services in Singapore