Foreign Workers And Work Pass Services
Employment | Application | Renewal | Cancellation
Work Permit | Spass | Employment Pass

Employment Pass Application, Renewal, Cancellation Online Services In Singapore

Employment Pass EP Online Application

Proven track record since 2001 - Faster processing time!
Firstcare Agency Employment Pass

We help employer apply, renew & cancel Singapore "EP" Employment Pass Services

We use EP Online to perform EP Employment Pass transactions such as applying, checking status, issuing, renewing and cancelling. 

What Is Singapore Employment Pass? 
The Employment Pass allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $3,600 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

Our Services cover 
  • Assistance in completing the self assessment tools with MOM Pre-application information and advice on Employment Pass 
  • Filing of Employment Pass application 
  • Tracking Employment Pass application status while under processing Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary 
  • Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary 
  • Arranging for issuance of Employment Pass upon in-principle approval
At a glance 
  • Who can apply: Appointed Employment Agent - Firstcare Agency (EA). 
  • How much it costs: Enquire 
  • How long it takes: Within 3 weeks, unless more information is required. 
Submit an Employment Pass application 
Processing time: within 3 weeks. Some cases will take more time. 
Documents require for Firstcare Agency to submit an application: 

  • PDF - EA Authorisation form for Employment Pass application (Company representative need to fill in a copy of EA Authorisation form for application (Declaration by employer) as attached, sign & company stamp and email us a copy together with the representative’s NRIC Copy.)
  • PDF - Employment Pass Application Form (Form 8) 
  • Applicant’s passport copy Applicant’s highest Educational Qualification certificate (Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma / Technical certificates) 
  • Applicant’s immigration white card (both front and back sides) if he/she is currently in Singapore 
Who is eligible, 
The Employment Pass is for foreign professionals who: 

  • Have a job offer in Singapore. Work in a managerial, executive or specialised job. 
  • Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,600 (more experienced candidates need higher salaries). 
  • Have acceptable qualifications, usually a good university degree, professional qualifications or specialist skills.
Note on salaries: 
  • Young graduates from good institutions can qualify if they earn at least $3,600. 
  • Older, more experienced candidates need higher salaries to qualify.
Note on acceptable qualifications: 
  • MOM don't have a list of approved institutions. Instead, MOM evaluate each application on its own merit, based on a wide range of criteria such as global and country rankings, and enrolment standards. 
  • Candidates without acceptable qualifications may not necessarily be rejected. Similarly, having acceptable qualifications does not guarantee approval. 
  • MOM look at other factors such as proven track records and exceptional skill sets on a case-by-case basis. Application for an Employment Pass is open to all nationalities.
Documents required for Employment Pass 
You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and educational certificates along with the Employment Pass application.

Self-Assessment Tool: 
We use the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) to get an indication of whether an applicant meets the requirements. 
If the SAT shows that the candidate is eligible, there is around a 90% chance that the candidate will get a pass.

Who can apply 
As part of the Fair Consideration Framework, you may be required to advertise your job opening on the Jobs Bank before you can submit an Employment Pass application. 
The advertisement must be open to Singaporeans and run for at least 14 days. 
For Employment Pass applications filed from 1 October 2015, the accompanying advertisements must include published salary ranges.

Who is exempted from the Jobs Bank advertising 
For practical reasons, you are exempted from the Jobs Bank advertising requirement in any of these cases:
  • Your company has 25 or fewer employees. 
  • The job position is paying a fixed monthly salary of $12,000 and above. 
  • The job is to be filled by an intra-corporate transferee (ICTs). Under the World Trade Organisation’s General Agreement on Trade in Services (WTO GATS), ICTs refer to those holding senior positions in the organisation or have an advanced level of expertise. 
  • The job is necessary for short-term contingencies (i.e. period of employment in Singapore for not more than one month). 

All companies are strongly encouraged to advertise their job vacancies on the Jobs Bank for access to a larger pool of Singaporean candidates, even if those jobs are eligible for advertising exemption. 
All companies are expected to have fair employment practices that are open, merit-based and non-discriminatory, even if the job vacancies are exempted from advertising.

Any company found to have nationality-based or other discriminatory HR practices will face scrutiny from MOM and have their work pass privileges curtailed.
  • If you are an overseas employer that does not have a registered office in Singapore: You need to get a Singapore-registered company to act as a local sponsor and apply on your behalf. 
  • The local sponsor must apply manually.
 The candidate will still need to meet the Employment Pass criteria.

Appeal a rejected Employment Pass application 
You have 3 months to appeal an unsuccessful Employment Pass application, but you should do so only if you can address the reasons for rejection.

Passes for family of Employment Pass holders 
As an Employment Pass holder, you can get certain family members to join you in Singapore if you meet the eligibility requirements. 
These are the family members you can bring in and the type of pass they need: 

Dependant’s Pass: 
  • Legally married spouse / Unmarried children under 21, including those legally adopted
Long Term Visit Pass: 
  • Common-law spouse / Unmarried handicapped children above 21 / Unmarried step-children under 21 / Parents (Only for EP holders earning at least $10,000) 
How to apply, 
Employer will need to submit a separate application for each family member. The application can be submitted together with the Employment Pass application or separately. Visit the Dependant’s Pass and Long Term Visit Pass pages to find out more about the requirements and the application process.